Description of available pieces
allows for easy connection
of pipe between the stove and the first joint of pipe. Both ends
of starter pipe are crimped.
is entirely self-locking. No tools
needed to close seams. Put together by simply inserting tongue on
one edge and pressing together until it snaps. Joint can be cut
to any length without destroying the lock.
90 degree Elbow
- Corrugated lock seamed, one piece construction.
Lock seamed for strength and to prevent coming apart. 2 1/2" ends.
- Double seams permit each section
to turn freely without any danger of becoming disconnected. Can
quickly be adjusted to any straight line and a right angle.
- Both sections assembled with "Snaplock"
seam. Can be easily turned to make a secure lock.
- Easily adapts large stove pipe to smaller
stove pipe. Small end of Reducer is crimped.
- Easily adapts smaller stove pipe to
larger stove pipe. Large end of Increaser is crimped.
- Used to close off one end of a stove
pipe tee. Use of a tee cap allows for easy access for pipe cleaning.
- Covers excess area around flue opening.
Provides a finished look to stove pipe installation.