Please note: For safety considerations
and ease of installation follow these guidelines.
1. Never mix and match gauges of stove pipe.
2. Use a stove pipe reducer or increaser if you are working
with different sizes of pipe.
3. Buy all of the pipe you need from one brand. The
connection will most likely differ from Brand X to Brand Y.
4. While all of the stove pipe we sell will fit together tightly
a very secure connection can be obtained by using 3 screws per
connection. Screws also make the entire assembly stronger.
5. New stove pipe may smoke a little and emit an odor when first
used. This is normal and nothing to be concerned about. It is
simply the paint on the pipe curing a bit. If necessary open
a window or door to allow the smoke and fumes to escape. Return to top of page