Description of available pieces
is entirely self-locking.
No tools needed to close seams. Put together by simply inserting
tongue on one edge and pressing together until it snaps. Joint can
be cut to any length without destroying the lock.
- Double seams permit each section
to turn freely without any danger of becoming disconnected. Can
quickly be adjusted to any straight line and a right angle.
- Easily adapts smaller stove pipe to
larger stove pipe. Large end of Increaser is crimped.
- Easily adapts large stove pipe to smaller
stove pipe. Small end of Reducer is crimped.
- Both sections assembled with "Snaplock"
seam. Can be easily turned to make a secure lock.
- Used to close off one end of a stove
pipe tee. Use of a tee cap allows for easy access for pipe cleaning.
Oval-to-Round Boot -
is 7" high with a 6"
round end. The oval end is approximately 9 x 1-1/4".
Draw Band Connector -
is used when the flue collar
of a stove is a bit too big.
- Covers excess area around flue opening.
Provides a finished look to stove pipe installation.