Please note: For safety considerations
and ease of installation follow these guidelines.
1. Never mix and match gauges of stove pipe.
2. Use a stove pipe reducer or increaser if you are working
with different sizes of pipe.
3. Buy all of the pipe you need from one brand. The
connection will most likely differ from Brand X to Brand Y.
4. While all of the stove pipe we sell will fit together tightly
a very secure connection can be obtained by using 3 screws per
connection. Screws also make the entire assembly stronger.
5. New stove pipe may smoke a little and emit an odor when first
used. This is normal and nothing to be concerned about. It is
simply the paint on the pipe curing a bit. If necessary open
a window or door to allow the smoke and fumes to escape.
Return to top of page
M&G DuraVent provides no warranty for the following professional
products if such products are not installed by a trained professional
installer: DuraTech®, DuraPlus HTC®, DuraChimney® II,
PelletVent Pro®, DirectVent Pro®, FasNSeal®, FasNSeal®
W2, FasNSeal® Flex, and PolyPro®, and M&G DuraVent’s
relining products including DuraLiner®, DuraFlex® (SW, Pro,
316, 304), and Ventinox®.
• Any M&G DuraVent product sold by a non-approved website
will not be warranted.
• Any customer that has bought product from a non-approved
website will not be given technical assistance or support from M&G
• Any website not compliant with this Internet Sales Policy
shall not use M&G DuraVent’s trademarked and registered
properties, and will be notified to remove them immediately. DuraVent
reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights against
entities not in compliance with this Internet Sales Policy.